Location: Our office in Urðarhvarfi 6, 203 Kópavogur.
Pollard Digital Solutions (PDS), a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and experienced DevOps engineer that is passionate about problem solving, reading logs, and writing terraform scripts.
• You care about your craft and latest technology.
• You are experienced in devops practices and can engage in eloquent dialogue on a range of topics due to your past experience.
• You have initiative, can lead others by example.
• You are willing to share your knowledge and ideas with your peers.
• Your English skills, written and spoken, are solid.
• For you, it is not just a job.
You will be responsible to develop and maintain our infrastructure as code, and CI/CD using GitOps.
• Setup/maintain AWS infrastructure using Terraform such as (EKS, RDS, ALB, and more)
• Work with Kubernetes, and Helm
• Work closely with development teams.
• 5+ years of experience in DevOps or as a Developer.
• Experience in AWS.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
• Experience with infrastructure as code automation – Terraform.
• CI/CD tools (Bamboo/Jenkins).
• Knowledge of different database technologies (PostgreSQL, MariaDB) – Advantage.
• OS – Linux -Advantage.
• SCM – Git/bitbucket/gitlab – Advantage.
• Experience in working with Atlassian products – Advantage
• BS in Computer Science or related technical certifications.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
• A competitive wage and engaging work where quality is king!
• Dedicated and experienced co-workers eager to share their knowledge (and workload!) with new members of the team
• An environment that respects a healthy work/life balance, has flexible working hours and is happy to allow people to work part-time from home
• Modern office space with high quality equipment
• A well-stocked kitchen and fridge
• Excellent lunch provided daily in our cafeteria
• Social activities organized by the humbly named, and well-funded, BEST staff association
• Events that encourage innovation
• Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
• A financially secure place to work
PDS is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
PDS’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. PDS emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Sækja um starf
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications via e-mail to email@example.com