Bokun, a fast-growing subsidiary of Tripadvisor Inc., is a leading reservation system and marketing platform for tours and activities operators globally that enables them to streamline their back-end operations and connect to an ecosystem of online travel websites to grow their business.
Why join us? You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You’re ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for thousands of B2B customers and handling millions of traveller bookings? You will join a dynamic and agile team located in Reykjavik, Iceland. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees and cares about their career.
Job description As a member of the Ops team, you will be responsible for Bókun infrastructure within AWS. You will work on the following subjects:
- Programmatically manage cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Improve the scalability of our infrastructure
- Performance improvements
- Real time supervision and monitoring
- Help the development team to deploy their projects
- Incident analysis and resolution
- You have a significant experience (3 years minimum) as System Administrator for high traffic websites based on linux, apache/nginx, NodeJS/PHP or you are currently working as a DevOps
- You master at least one configuration management tool (terraform, ansible, puppet, chef…)
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code are not just buzzwords for you.
- You are confident with Docker and/or kubernetes.
- Bash, python or ruby have no secrets for you.
- You are expert in tuning one of the following middleware : Nginx, ElasticSearch, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- You will be proactive in matters of security and the evolution of the platform.
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues.
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues.
- We appreciate:
- Terraform experience
- Docker or/and Kubernetes experience
- AWS experience
- Database administration expertise
- Good hands on experience with Java
- Network security
- Continuous Integration tools
What we offer?
- Being part of a fast growing global B2B SaaS company in Reykjavik.
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units.
- Cool and cosy offices located in central Reykjavik.
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office.
- Darts, video games, board games, beer on tap in the office.
Sækja um starf