Developer @ climate tech startup
How about using your skills to fight climate change, developing software for measuring forest Carbon sequestration to encourage afforestation and prevent greenwashing?
Take a walk in the forest for data collection, develop professionally by solving interesting problems related to software, image processing and AI.
About the job
As a member of a small team in a startup company you get the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging software development projects. We use in-situ forest measurements through a computer vision app + machine learning / AI for evaluating carbon sequestration of forests.
- software development, app development
- implementation of computer vision algorithms, ML, AI
Skills and requirements
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering or similar
- Good programming skills ( C++ / C# / Python / Java )
- Experience with image processing and computer vision
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Nice to have
- Experience with common image processing libraries such as OpenCV, TensorFlow or other
- experience with satellite image processing
- Result driven and independent
- entrepreneurial spirit
- love for our planet
We offer an exciting, challenging and meaningful job in a nice environment of innovation, Gróska, Vatnsmýri.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sækja um starf
Please tell us about yourself and send us an email with your application and a CV.