Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe,General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaLCapital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
As a DBA you will be responsible for:
Developing our database strategy for proactive performance, tuning and high-availability in a 24×7 production environment.
Managing Development, Test, QA and Production databases and implementing future MySQL and MongoDB DB enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users.
Scaling and anticipating requirements ,database capacity planning for scalable growth and performance
Working with the development team to identify and resolve issues.
Responsibility for configuration, maintenance, upgrade, and patching procedures.
- At least 3 years hands-on as DBA
- Proficiency with MySQL(version 8.x) & MariaDB (version 10.x) databases
- Experience with partitioning, replication, multi-level security, clustering, distributed transactions, OLTP & OLAP
- Experience / Knowledge with Mongo DB
- Extensive knowledge of SQL programming and optimization
- Database and Application performance tuning
- Linux system knowledge
- Work closely with Application Development team to ensure database changes adhere to best practices and are properly prioritized and scheduled – advantage
- Experience with AWS RDS solutions – advantage
- Fluent English
Sækja um starf