Icelandair Digital Labs is looking for data scientists to join our data development team. With us you will have the opportunity to help us in our efforts of utilizing vast varieties of data to continue providing our customers with a delightful user experience and take part in the exciting digital transformation of one of Iceland’s most iconic companies.
Our Data Scientists work with internal stakeholders addressing business cases where data analytics can support delivering a personalized digital experience with relevant information and notifications. They also collaborate with the development teams to support feature development and driving business outcomes based on customer data insight.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a related field.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or R.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Ability to communicate insights effectively to stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to work closely with development teams on understanding customer behavior.
- Interest in development, implementation and application data science methods such as machine learning.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Amplitude, Optimizely and Fullstory is a plus.
- Passionate analytical problem solver.
- Independent, yet a team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Has a healthy dash of persistence.
Sækja um starf
If this gets you excited and you think you have what it takes you should get in touch and send us your CV and details at email@example.com