Icelandair Digital Labs is looking for Data Engineers to join our data development team.
Our Data Engineers work with business stakeholders, Data Scientists and Data Architects to design and build robust data processes and pipelines for transforming a large variety of data sources and formats into well-structured and optimized data stores and warehouses. These data stores and warehouses will provide the basis for great customer service and deep analytics, as well as establishing self-service analytical capabilities across the company. Our Data Engineers also work closely with our software developers on building and maintaining the service layer between the data and the application.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry. With us you will have the opportunity to help design and build the foundations for a data driven organization, enabling our colleagues to continue providing our customers with a delightful user experience, achieve operational excellence and contribute to our digital transformation journey. Here at Icelandair, ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Previous experiences with ETL Tools and processes
- Strong scripting skills (sql, tsql, pl/sql, python)
- Programming experience (c#, c++, java, etc)
- Experience with working with a variety of data sources (rdbms, nosq, flat files, xml, json, edifact, etc)
- Query optimization experience
- Familiarity with data warehouse building blocks
- Enthusiastic about building data platforms
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Able and comfortable working in a structured and methodical manner
- Have a good sense of humor
- Function both as a team player as well as a solo artist
- Willing to grow and learn new things
Sækja um starf
If this gets you excited and you think you have what it takes you should get in touch and send us your CV and details at firstname.lastname@example.org