Teatime has partnered with TeqHire to find a talented Data Analyst to join the Teatime team.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic to build our data stack and leverage big data solutions to deliver insights across the whole company. Someone with a high rigour, intellectual curiosity, and a business mindset.
● Perform quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind numbers. Present actionable insights to stakeholders.
● Report on game KPIs and player metrics.
● Monitor and analyse the overall business performance of different games.
● Help improve monetization through optimizing advertising platforms and in-app purchase behaviour.
● Build dashboards and reports that tell insightful stories that lead to actions.
● Define tracking needs for analysis purposes.
● Modelling scenarios and recommending actions.
● Highly analytical, with experience of big data decision making.
● A deep understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret data with confidence and communicate recommendations.
● The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases and work effectively and independently with big data technologies, e.g. BigQuery
● Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Bonus points for
● Experience in the gaming industry.
● Experience in mobile app development
● Family-friendly workplace.
● Smart and experienced coworkers.
● Calm office with a beautiful view.
● Breakfast and lunch every day with vegan options
Sækja um starf
Please apply at https://jobs.50skills.com/teatime/1103/
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, however, please do apply to this email address, use the link above.