Client Success Representative
AwareGO is a young and innovative software company, with headquarters in Reykjavík and offices in Prague and the US, dedicated to improving cyber security awareness for safer workplaces.
We use the tools and techniques of the advertising world to create short storydriven and effective cyber security videos and offer a state of the art learning management software to deliver these lessons to our global customers.
Due to recently acquiring two large international clients and our constant drive for excellence we are looking for new people to join our team of awesome professionals. If you love working in a start-up environment and have a growth mindset, AwareGO is the place for you.
We are looking for a Client Success Representative to onboard and service our growing client list and ensuring customer satisfaction
Who are you?
● A person with at least 3 years of experience in Customer Success, bonus points if it‘s been in SaaS or Tech
● Independent hard worker with a growth-mindset
● Customer centric
● Naturally curious
● Smart and creative. You’ll be working in a technical environment!
● Fluent in English & Danish (mandatory) – meaning you can communicate professionally within the tech industry
This job might be for you if you have:
● Solid experience as an account manager/client success manager
● Experience with IT, Cyber Security, Tech, etc
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Written and verbal fluency in Danish and English (mandatory)
● Exceptional professional communication skills
● Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
● Business oriented mindset in order to deliver and increase results
● Experience navigating through different tools, CRM‘s, software
● Interest in building professional skills – what’s your motivation?
You know you are doing a good job when:
● You are in contact with all the key players in your assigned client list and have a great relationship with them
● You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly how to help them educate their employees
● You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
● Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
● You successfully find solutions to clients issues, engaging other people in our company to bring better customer satisfaction
● Work consistently to achieve KPIs quarterly
What you’ll get:
● Competitive salary
● Opportunities for development within a successful SaaS company
● Startup environment: small and growing office in Iceland
Sækja um starf
If this applies to you and you are interested in joining our team, please send us your details here before September 7th 2020.
Stay safe! Want to know more about AwareGO? Go to AwareGo and find out what we're all about!
We create an inclusive culture where everyone can be valued for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions of all our employees are recognised and valued.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process will be based entirely on skills and competancies of the specific roles and appointments.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process will be based entirely on skills and competancies of the specific roles and appointments. It will be transparent and based entirely on merit.
This hiring process is in collaboration with our partner Geko - Specialistis in Innovation Talent, who are handling the end-to-end process for AwareGo.
Applications will not be accepted at this stage from agencies, 3rd party supplier or other sources where a fee may be due for the introduction of a candidate or profile.
Additional information can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org