Customer Service Lead
Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions. An emerging product-led organisation, we are headquartered in Reykjavík with a satellite office in Budapest. Our product suites are attracting new customers and expanding our international presence. In recent years, we have grown to over 70 employees and serve customers across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a result, we have established a Customer Success division with a specific focus on the customer journey, and are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Lead to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this position is confident in leading software development teams and software development projects.
The Customer Service Lead (CSL) maintains in-depth knowledge of company products, services and support. The CSL oversees the Customer Service teams in providing software services to customers. The CSL leads the Customer Support team in resolving open issues and requests. The CSL ensures that the company fulfils service contracts and collaborates with the Customer Success Manager when renewing service contracts with existing customers.
- Represent the interests of the respective customer
- Point of Contact for respective customer
- Responsible for the fulfilment of service contracts
- Responsible for transferring customer requests into the right process
- Ensure that customer gets regular feedback on open issues and requests
- Keep the company’s internal and customer-facing knowledge base up-to-date and expand its contents as processes are defined and solutions are implemented
- Supervise and manage daily operations and employees in software development
- Manage team workflow, software development projects and internal processes so as to ensure efficiency
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with team members, provide constructive feedback and support job development, training, education and positive work-life balance
- Support team members in improving individual impact and goal progress
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive solutions
- Can take on the responsibility of Project Manager
- University degree in a related field and 5 years or more of professional experience
- Experience with project management in software development and leadership skills
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of product development, account management and/or customer service and an understanding of software development
- Experience working in an international environment or with international clients
Who we are
Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions, with over 70 employees and over 20 years of successful deliveries to customers in Europe, Asia and Africa. Tern Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isavia ANS, the Icelandic Air Navigation Service Provider, that manages air traffic in the Icelandic air traffic control area.
What we offer
- An international multicultural environment
- A culture that fosters personal and professional growth
- Regular social events and activities
- A family-friendly work environment
- Flexible work hours and home office support
- Home internet and mobile package
- An on-site canteen that offers lunch, snacks and drinks
- An annual sports grant
- Optional transportation grant
All applications shall be submitted in English. To find out more about us, including information about our recruitment process, please visit https://www.tern.systems/.
Applications are stored in accordance with the Icelandic Public Archives laws.
If you have any further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Sækja um starf
All applications shall be submitted in English through Tern Systems' career page at https://jobs.50skills.com/ternsystems/en/15194