Do you have experience from consultancy, technical sales, customer service or working with partners, and are you ready to move on to a new career with big potential? OR Are you an experienced IT or cloud architect with a keen interest for business and digital transformation?
Apply now to be the new Cloud Services Consultant for Crayon Iceland!
Crayon is a fast-growing international company with more than 1,200 employees located in 21 countries. We are a global leader in technology and digital transformation services, with the largest independent cloud economics and TCO practices. We are also a trusted advisor for many of the world’s leading organizations. Through our unique people, tools and systems, we help optimize our clients’ return of complex technology investments. Crayon has extensive collaborations with all the biggest global software vendors, as well as in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning and predictive analysis. We are experts in supporting our customers with end-to-end services to accelerate their digital transformations.
Crayon is successful in supporting our customers and partners to get to the Cloud, and as our customers adjust to new cloud solutions, we are there to ensure that the process goes smooth and risk-free. We are currently making investments in every region to create an elite team of competent IT consultants with different backgrounds to contribute to our Crayon Cloud Team.
You will work with the Icelandic team as well as Digital & Cloud Services team and the Cloud Desk team. This is a challenging job for a highly driven and dedicated individual. The job will develop with the person that will be hired and by changing market conditions.
Crayon Iceland is looking for someone who is excited to work on developing the cloud services, consulting on cloud solutions, and to leverage this in dialogue with customers, partners and coworkers. As a Cloud Services Consultant, you will be working with the Crayon team to define projects and implement and migrate those. You will work with sales to provide the best possible solution to our customers and partners, and put together the right team to secure the best possible implementation.
As a Cloud consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical Services
- Cloud solution architecture, consultancy and support to Crayon cloud customers
- Technical pre-sales to Crayon customers
- Scope technical cloud projects involving Crayon partners and internal technical consultants for complex technology solutions and coordinate deployment
- Customer and channel partner training on new cloud technologies
- Technical Sales
- Onboard channel partners to Crayon tools that simplify the management of their cloud services
- Onboard channel partners to Crayon cloud programs with focus on consumption and profitability
- Work with sales & marketing to create offerings for the Icelandic market
We will invest in the right candidate! This role is perfect for you if you have the right profile:
- Social and good relationship management skills, as well as positive attitude
- Service-minded, with the ability to focus on the customer´s value
- Long-term commitment and driven to develop
- Business and solution-minded
- Project management skills
- Organized and structured
- Proactive and self-driven
Wanted competency and experience:
- Experience from IT consultancy, sales or customer service
- Extensive knowledge of software products, licensing and cloud technology
- Experience and proven record from B2B sales experience, direct and with partners, in software or cloud sales
If you’ve got the following competency, it is an added advantage:
- Advanced IT education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of software and licensing contract terminology
- Location for this role: Reykjavík, Iceland
- Languages required: Icelandic and English (Professional level, speaking and writing).
- Application deadline: As soon as possible. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Applicants must have: We are looking for someone based in the Iceland and can start soon. If you are not based in the Iceland, please explain when you plan to relocate.
Sækja um starf
Sækið endilega um á LinkedIn og við verðum í sambandi!