Backend Software Developer
Syndis 16. Feb 2023 Fullt starf
We are seeking a talented Backend Software Developer to join our team. The candidate will be an addition to an exciting and fast growing team, filled with individuals with a diverse set of skills and experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement backend systems, including APIs and data storage.
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure that software solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the code and resolve technical problems.
- Use modern tools and practices to automate the development, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
- Monitor the performance and availability of software solutions, and take proactive steps to maintain uptime and performance.
- Write clear, concise, and maintainable code, and adhere to established coding and documentation standards.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in backend development.
- Proficient in Python.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Go, Terraform and developing against AWS.
- Experience working with AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS+SQS, and S3.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- An active Github profile.
What you can expect from us:
- Family friendly work environment
- An environment where everyone has a voice
- Social events
- Competitive salary
If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to contact Björn Orri Guðmundsson, Director of Software, via email: email@example.com.
Please submit your application before March 4th.
Sækja um starf
Upplýsingar fyrir umsækjendur
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter attached.