AGR is heading in an exciting new direction and wants you to come along. If you are an ambitious backend developer who would like to:
- Amaze others with your design and development of backend microservices
- Scope, implement and document solutions as part of a full stack development team passionate about simplifying complexity and creating amazing user experience
- Take part in a technical transformation to the cloud
This could be an opportunity for you that will let you
- Grow your career in a flexible and supportive environment
- Work with specialists who combine experience with ingenuity
- Be part of an international company with clients around the world
- Join AGR as it grows and pushes into new territory
- Very good .NET Core/C# knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-compose
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable education
- Ability to learn and adapt rapidly, based on solid technical grounding
- Taking initiative and striving for continuous improvement
Nice to have
- Experience with migrating systems to microservice architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
For 25 years AGR has helped wholesalers and retailers across Europe and North America turn their supply chain into a competitive advantage by optimising their inventory, improving service levels, boosting productivity, and ultimately achieving a better bottom line.
AGR’s Inventory Optimisation solution provides customers with supply chain visibility and control, as well as the confidence and agility needed to respond to frequent changes in supply and demand.
Companies and their supply chains play a critical role in building a sustainable economy and society. AGR is dedicated to helping businesses reduce waste and minimise their carbon footprint by improving the efficiency of their supply chain through inventory optimisation.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through Alfreð (https://alfred.is/starf/agr-is-looking-for-developers-2) or contact Agnes Jóhannsdóttir firstname.lastname@example.org for more info