Back-end developer (junior/mid level)
Memento is changing the way banking solutions are built and operated. The company has built an extensive platform ready to be scaled for the next generation of financial services.
As Memento’s back-end developer you’ll be responsible of coding and making software architecture decisions for our cloud based infrastructure. As a key member of the team you will be joining at a crucial stage to carry the platform to its full potential.
The ideal candidate
- Will have a passion for optimizing software speed and code structure.
- Is a self starter with a desire to work as a collaborative team which self-organises and plans in an agile manner
- Always writes clean, testable and well-documented code
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Has knowledge or high interest in our main tools: Go, PostgreSQL, AWS, Git, REST, JSON etc.
What you can expect
Working with us you can expect a feel good attitude, high ambition but a full understanding that life happens and we’re all working together to reach our long-term goals.
Additionally we offer
- Your equipment of choice.
- Transparency in communication with the goal to have everyone reach emotional security within the workplace to share ideas and debate anything.
- Flexible work environment.
Note: We accept applications in English or Icelandic.
Sækja um starf
Looking for junior/mid level back-end developer with 1-3 years professional experience interested to shape the future of digital wallet infrastructure!