Memento is changing the way banking solutions are built and operated. The company has built an extensive platform ready to be scaled for the next generation of financial services – currently launching a neo-bank for the US market with partners in San Francisco.
Your responsibilities As Memento’s back-end developer you’ll be responsible of coding and making software architecture decisions for our cloud based infrastructure. As a key member of the team you will be joining at a crucial stage to carry the platform to its full potential.
The ideal candidate
- Will have a passion for optimizing software speed and code structure.
- Is a self starter with a desire to work in a collaborative team which self-organises and plans in an agile manner
- Always writes clean, testable and well-documented code
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Has knowledge or high interest in our main tools: Go, PostgreSQL, AWS, Git, REST, JSON etc.
What you can expect Working with us you can expect a feel good attitude, high ambition but a full understanding that life happens and we’re all working together to reach our long-term goals.
Additionally we offer – Your equipment of choice. – Transparency in communication with the goal to have everyone reach emotional security within the workplace to share ideas and debate anything. – Flexible work environment.
Note: We accept applications in English or Icelandic.
Sækja um starf