Meniga is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join the Engineering department. As an Agile Coach you will play a key role in supporting continuous improvements in our Software Development Lifecycle. You will work closely with our development teams, supporting them in goal setting, planning, focus and self-organization. The Engineering department works closely with the Product Office on building world class online banking solutions for banks all around the world.
Key skills and experience
- You are passionate about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability and testability
- You have a strong understanding of Scrum, Kanban and other various Agile practices
- You thrive on helping teams organize themselves
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills
- You value team success over personal success
- You strongly believe in the use of metrics to facilitate improvements
- You are flexible to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You are experienced working in a product-driven organisation environment
- Project Management experience
- Getting things done mentality
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Solid English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- We’re deeply focused on building an inclusive culture and a diverse team, so we encourage people of different backgrounds from all walks of life to apply.
Meniga is a fintech software company with the aim to help people lead better financial lives. We are the European market leader of Personal Finance Management and next-generation digital banking solutions. With our current implementations worldwide, we are already serving 65+ million digital banking users in 30 countries.
Sækja um starf
Please visit our website for more information and other job openings