🎨 Lead Technical/3D Artist
At Rocky Road, we are redefining social gaming with our social gaming network. Our gaming network is not just about gameplay, but also about beautiful immersive experiences. We’re in search of a Lead Technical Artist, someone who understands the intricacies of the art pipeline and can spearhead its optimization. Your expertise won’t just shape our games’ aesthetics but will streamline the processes that help us achieve them.
Join the dynamic team at Rocky Road as our Lead Artist and play a pivotal role in the development of a rapidly evolving product. You’ll lead the charge, with the support of an outsourced 3D team, in establishing a robust art pipeline and seamlessly integrating 3D assets.
– Proven experience as an Art Lead or extensive background in game art development.
– Mastery in hi-poly and low-poly modeling, UV mapping, baking, and texturing.
– A compelling portfolio showcasing game projects, particularly on mobile platforms.
– Proficiency in importing 3D art into Unity.
– Outstanding communication, organization, and efficiency skills.
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with animation processes.
– Experience building shaders.
– Experience with lighting in Unity.
– Develop and optimize pipelines for 3D artists.
– Manage and oversee outsourced 3D artist teams.
– Uphold and enhance the quality of art, offering actionable and constructive feedback.
– Integrate 3D assets into Unity projects.
– Collaborate seamlessly with various departments involved in the project.
What do we offer:
– Opportunity for growth within the company
– Small, but diverse team
Sækja um starf
Please apply via the link above! The application deadline is October 2nd.