Software & Training Support Specialist
Bókun is a successful and fast-growing tourism software firm based in Iceland, N-America and Europe.
Bókun is a vibrant technology company that is expanding and emerging as a company leader in the travel technology space. Bókun has been awarded as a top innovator world-wide for the software solution.
The key role of the Software & Training Support Specialist:
- Provide end-user application support via chat, phone and email.
- Produce support material for customers, both in text and as videos.
- Demo the Bokun system to new potential customers.
- Onboarding and setting up new accounts.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Bokun product suite.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions.
- Facilitate problem-solving between end user and Bokun’s development staff.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
The working language will mainly be English but speaking Icelandic is a benefit. Having experience with working with the Bokun software is a benefit.
What kind of person are we looking for?
This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to provide an excellent customer service, this is the job for you.
If you are interested, you need to be energetic, persuasive, extrovert, ambitious, lively and wanting to run an extra mile for success. If you believe you meet this criteria, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Can work from anywhere online, but working at the head office from time to time is required.
Sækja um starf
Send resume in English and salary requirements to: email@example.com. In order to be considered for this position, you must reference, Software & Training Support Specialist in email subject line.
Application Deadline is 13.01.2017.