Do you want to take part in building the True Cloud Concept for the biggest tech companies in the world?
Are you an innovator? Do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you love finding creative solutions to difficult challenges? Do you want to make an impact and help your career and your company advance together?
NetApp Iceland is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Reykjavik team and help accelerate the leadership of NetApp in Hybrid Cloud globally.
As a part of our core team, you are comfortable working in a team of motivated people. You will work on implementing new solutions, as well as adding to existing codebases.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
- Demonstrated Linux experience
You’ll also have extensive experience with:
- Java or Go
- Container based technology, either Docker or Kubernetes
- REST API implementation
- Traditional and document databases
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and control for hybrid cloud environments. NetApp provides global organizations the ability to manage and share their data across on-premises, private, and public clouds.
We hire exceptionally talented people and support them to do what they do best. We value our employee’s input greatly, and urge them to take initiative and be innovative. Looking after our people is an important part of how we do business. We nurture a dynamic and exciting workplace, with great opportunity for career acceleration. NetApp has been listed in the top 5 as the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces for 5 consecutive years.
Apply now via www.qstack.com/careers. Note that only applications in English will be accepted.