Controlant is an innovative Icelandic tech company which provides cloud-based, M2M connected wireless monitoring solutions for the food and pharma sectors. We provide our customers with the solutions they need for reducing waste and improving quality of products throughout their lifecycle. Controlant operates in international markets and has established business relationships with multiple customers and distributors around the globe.
We offer a friendly work atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas and bring their strengths to the (foosball)table.
We are looking for a talented software developer to take part in developing our APIs and services for both current and future solutions. As a Controlant software developer, you will be expected to take full part in both the design and the implementation processes. You will become part of an existing team within the R&D department, which is responsible for our APIs and services and reports directly to the CTO of the company.
What we are looking for in applicants:
- A college degree in computer science or similar – or equivalent work experience
- Experience and interest in modern development methodologies for APIs & services
- Ability to work on challenging tasks independently as well as in a team
- Solid knowledge of SQL, and C# or Java required
- Proficiency in spoken & written English
Sækja um starf
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 4th. All applications will be answered and treated as confidential.