Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, who is excited to tackle new and diverse projects. As a member of our team, you will be involved in the whole implementation process, beginning with brainstorming, through setting the requirements to front-end web HTML/CSS/JS development and back-end C#. You will be working with Windows- based services and Azure Web Services. Close collaboration with our domain experts will be an essential part of your work. Amongst other technologies we are using are React, Kubernetes, VSTS and Jenkins.
We are looking for a colleague with excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving capability, with great attention to detail and with good time-management skills.
• Writing maintainable, high quality software.
• Supporting Applicon customers’ production environments.
• Creating and maintaining unit tests and other related automated tests.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Participating in professional knowledge sharing with peers.
• Assisting in project and release planning.
• Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Knowledge in backend development like C#.
• Experience with cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google).
• Organized and disciplined work ethic.
• Strong initiative and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Interest to learn as well as share knowledge and ideas with co-workers.
Apply for the position before the end of 8th December. If you have any questions please contact Sveinn K. Ögmundsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Björgólfur G. Guðbjörnsson, email@example.com.
Sækja um starf