NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions (NLS) in Iceland is looking for an efficient Scrum Master that has a burning interest in Agile methodology and a passion for teamwork.
Scrum Masters at NLS are responsible for leading software teams by using Agile methodologies where shared responsibility, cooperation and team spirit are valued.
- Managing the day-to-day work of the team
- Working on prioritization with stakeholders
- Keeping the development team working efficiently
- Coaching the development team on self-organization and cross-functionality
- Helping the development team to create high-value deliveries
- Removing impediments to the development team’s progress
- Facilitating Scrum events
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effective application of Agile methodologies in the organization
- Controlling effective reporting of team´s performance
- Project Management experience
- Scrum Master certification beneficial
- Experience in running Agile projects beneficial
- Experience in using Scrum in software development beneficial
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Solid English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Interest to learn as well as share knowledge and ideas with coworkers
- Strong technological understanding
- Strong client focus and presentation skill
NLS promotes a friendly and lively atmosphere where team spirit is highly valued. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for software development we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Sækja um starf
Only applications in English will be considered.