Java Backend Developers
Handpoint is seeking motivated people eager to affect the way payments are made. We are looking for Java developers capable of working with complex systems. We are looking for self-driven developers interested in developing high quality solutions in Java.
You would be implementing new features and working from specifications to implement new connections to payment providers in our new payment gateway. Our payment gateway is built with technology such as Cassandra NoSQL, Java EE and RESTful services following best practices such as automated builds and automated tests.
At Handpoint, we are tech-enablers, and our role is to offer a simple interface so developers can add integrated card payment solutions into their mobile, tablet, or PC point-of-sale.
By building simple yet powerful products, we allow developers to focus on delivering a seamless experience to their users, without having to spend months on integrations and payment certifications.
We are currently deployed in the US, Europe and South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or proven experience
- Pro-activity and passion for technology
- Enjoys working in teams
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Agile methodologies development (SCRUM)
- Experience in the payment industry
- Mobile device development (mainly, iOS & Android)
- Non-relational databases
- C#, C++
- Experience participating in Open Source projects
- Test driven development experience and unit testing (Mock, xUnit)
Sækja um starf
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, send us an email at email@example.com